Under general supervision, the Risk Analyst:
- Provides direct support of Fiserv clients’ card portfolio risk management programs (debit, credit, prepaid) from a risk consulting perspective.
- Conducts data analysis from Falcon fraud monitoring systems and make proactive risk mitigation recommendations based on the analysis and in response to customer/client inquiries.
- Participates in both long-term and short-term projects related to current and future risk management programs, ensuring clients’ estimated fraud loss basis points are being minimized and that rule performance is optimized
- Assists management with process improvement efforts and recommend changes to risk management policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory and client-based requirements.
- Analyzes and evaluates fraud system data integrity and makes recommendations for enhancements.
- Creates both client-facing and internal reports to support analytic findings.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (will consider equivalent job related experience in the EFT industry)
- 4 – 5 years of risk management, card fraud, and financial services experience
- Possesses strong relationship and communication skills to ensure proper client interaction in managing fraud issues (i.e. articulating event, mitigating liability, training and documentation)
- Must possess a high level of computer skills (to effectively utilize multiple EFT systems, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of workstations and database software
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to prepare and analyze data in a logical manner and be able to summarize findings to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Must be highly motivated and eager to learn
- Uses sound judgment and experience to solve moderately complex problems
- Ability to independently handle a variety of responsibilities simultaneously and be able to prioritize those tasks
Ability to work productively in a team-oriented environment.
A little about us: