Capture the Excitement of Now. PepsiCo is home to some of the world's biggest food and beverage brands. In fact, we produce twenty-two $1B+ brands. Our brands are young, fun, and leaders in pop culture. They provide experiences that help our consumers feel excited and inspired. As for our office environment, it's fast-paced, social, and globally connected.
Endless Career Possibilities. We offer a best-in-class developmental program where all of our marketers rotate to learn all aspects of our diverse businesses and brands. Roles range from regional and global Brand Management, Innovation, and Insights to Shopper and Sports Marketing. Each experience sheds light into different consumer needs, promotional levers and even joint-venture business models!
As a Portfolio Marketing Associate Manager at PepsiCo, you will be driving North America Beverages' (NAB) growth by creating disruptive, multi-brand/portfolio holistic marketing solutions and fulfilling consumer needs through commercializing and marketing packaging centric unlocks.Key activities include:
- Commercialization: Lead the commercial agenda for packaging/portfolio launches to ensure flawless field execution and consumer conversion in-store
- Communications: Develop the year-long marketing plans for portfolio/packaging launches including advertising, consumer promotions and earned/paid media
- Supports Portfolio Solutions' commercial and communications program creation, management and measurement across NAB portfolio
- Leverages the application of consumer and shopper insights to design best-in-class programming for Communications and Commercial activity
- Collaborates with and holds agency partners accountable for programming, budgets, and key metrics
- Actively participates in priority initiative planning for the annual planning process across three key stages:
- Problems to Solve (Consumer, Commercial, System)
- Big Idea Development (Consumer ideation, screening, testing)Annual Operating Plan (System commercialization)
- Annual Operating Plan (System commercialization)
- Actively participates in Communications/Engagement development for Portfolio Big Bets by utilizing marketing expertise and programming specifics
- Provides cross-functional leadership for NAB Portfolio focused initiatives as part of AOP processes
- Conducts Media buying through agency, 3rd party digital and other partnerships; pilots new digital/media engagement strategies and tactics
- Collaborates with Consumer Insights, Finance/Revenue Management, Field org and Sales Development & Execution to identify the unified problems to solve, prioritize the NAB Big Bets, develop system communications, including Sell Story, develop holistic marketing programming (Media to Shelf)
- Collaborates with Brands on the communications/branding of the initiatives to insure they represent accretive programming to individual Brand plans, maintain equity guardrails and leverage Brands' existing assets, where appropriate
- Minimum Qualification: Undergraduate Degree
- Preferred: MBA with a concentration in Marketing
- Minimum Qualification: A minimum of 3 years prior Marketing experience (if undergrad degree only) OR 1 year of prior Marketing experience (if Advanced Degree.)
- Preferred: Prior Marketing experience within consumer packaged goods
- Transformational thinking
- Adaptive Leadership, leading in the matrix
- Persuasive leadership and Influencing
- Business relationship management
- Agency Management
- Consumer Engagement: Winning Consumer/Shoppers' Hearts & Minds
- Ability to connect the dots across multiple data sources and triangulate learning to deliver connected, compelling programming that drive the business forward.
- Excellent Project Management skills
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.