Quintiles is the world's largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services. We bring a fully integrated approach to build biopharma and life sciences solutions - from pipeline through portfolio to population health™. A career with Quintiles connects you to great opportunity to achieve professional success and impact healthcare around the world.Description
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, Quintiles understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that we have partnered with a market leading Medical Device company and at this time we are looking forMedical DeviceSales Representatives
to add to this long term partnership. Medical DeviceSalesRepresentative
Role of the Sales Representative is to expand the sales of our customer products and to convert competitive products in a manner that complies with the company policies and sales direction. You will own end-to-end selling of appropriate products for Hernia procedures and focus on driving growth among target specialists and new accounts. You will acquire in-depth knowledge of Hernia Surgical products/procedures, while covering larger territories. In this role you will be interacting with surgeons and surgical suite staff in the Operating Room. The Sales Representative is responsible for understanding and demonstrating proper preparation and surgical use of specific target specialty products.
Quintiles offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! To be considered for this position, please click Apply. For more information about Quintiles, please visit our website at: http://www.quintiles.com/EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/DisabledJob Requirements
- 4 year Bachelor's degree from an accredited University required
- Minimum of1 years of B2B sales experience required
- Prior healthcare experience a plus
- A proven successful track record
- Solid business acumen including excellent and persuasive communication
- Have a valid driver's license and be insurable
- Demonstrated ability to learn technical and scientific product related information
- Demonstrated ability to generate opportunities and identify demand within assigned geography
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise good business judgment and execute the selling process in a manner that is concise, compliant, professional , ethical, and persuasive; and with leads to the customer taking action
- Ability to travel is necessary
- Residence within the current geography with close proximity to the majority of business is required
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated Business Acumen
- Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Flexibility to learn new products over time
- Knowledge of and experience with the selling process
- Initiative & execution-oriented
A little about us:
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.