Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company's global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter's employees worldwide are building upon the company's rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications for this role
- Responsible for achieving sales goals for Baxter's Medication Delivery products in the state of Oklahoma and parts of NW Arkansas. Products include Baxter's Access(IV Tubing, etc.), Drug Delivery, Nutrition, and Fluid Therapy portfolios.
- Implement sales strategies and execute business plan to achieve sales volume, product mix, and profit objectives.
- Calls on acute hospital customers, delivers effective sales presentations, provides technical and administrative product information, demonstrations, and education.
- Call points include Materials Management, Nursing, Pharmacy, Risk Management, and other departments within the hospital.
- Works in close harmony with Infusion Systems, Pharmacy and Nutrition Specialist to achieve assigned goals and objectives.
- Protect, service, and grow current base of business. Responsible for managing and maximizing Baxter GPO contracts.
- Serve as a resource for market information for management and marketing.
- Preferable to have candidate live in Tulsa, OK or Oklahoma City, OK.
Education and Experience
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, as well as negotiation and presentation skills.
- Position requires ability to analyze and interpret data for effective sales strategies.
- Travel is required and may involve visits to remote or urban areas either individually or with other personnel.
- History of results, strong team orientation, and organization skills.
Bachelors Degree required.
Medical sales experience of two to three years preferred. A Career That Matters
Baxter's employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day. Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy Reasonable Accommodations
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
A little about us:
Our employees are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us in doing work that matters.