Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: Reporting to the Manager, POS Infrastructure the Infrastructure/Network Project Manager will lead infrastructure projects with day-to-day responsibility for planning and driving in the networks to support POS (Point of Sale) implementations for North America across all Aramark lines of business.
The incumbent will serve a key role and be a member of the team who has direct accountability for the master schedule of North America POS implementations. They will engage clients, business liaisons and field leaders to create the right solution for our teams at client locations. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Has experience with complex POS implementations in high volume and decentralized environments coupled with integration to key business applications
- Capable of working with minimal supervision and exercises considerable independent judgment in offering problem resolution from simple to complex
- Is an advocate for our clients and the field and is able to meet tight timelines while increasing overall customer satisfaction
- Is up to date with the latest network technologies
- Is able to manage multiple projects that are in various stages of completion at the same time
- Coordinates with and provides appropriate support to service partners that are performing server, LAN, WLAN, Firewall and data communications configurations and installations
- Drives productivity and cost efficiencies, globally, for Aramark's POS implementations.
- Ensures that all operational and client needs/requirements are met within the budget and timeline requirements established by the business units
- Maintains a close working relationship with business leaders, Group IT and other line of business IT Leaders across the ARAMARK operating portfolio.
- Aggregates and provides proactive updates on all POS infrastructure projects as required by the business - daily, weekly and monthly
- 4-year college degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in information technology with an emphasis in network and infrastructure
- Is familiar with and has multiple years of experience working with network and infrastructure technologies - WAN, LAN, WLAN, IPSec, Switches, Firewalls, Routers, Servers and Storage.
- CCNA, ICND, MCSA, VMWare certifications are a plus.
- Experienced project manager and is familiar with industry best practices. PMI certification is a plus.
- Strong understanding of Point of Sale (POS) technologies and implementations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.