Job Summary : Chosen candidate will be major responsible for conducting system CORE software for 2KE/3Ki, DMPES, eFX, eXO, Non-Flight, Interactive software ATP and assist SQE to testing system eX2, eX3 or others projects. Accountability:
- Conduct system CORE software for 2KE/3Ki, DMPES, eFX, eXO, Non-Flight, Interactive software ATP, generating test reports and processing to release a final product.
- Maintaining and tracking defects
- Documenting and reporting results to developers and stake holders
- Certifying products for release
- Advises management on tasks and procedures that enhance or eliminate software testing deficiencies, and able to implement improved processes.
- Adhering to organizational QA policies and procedures
- Analyzing Acceptance Test Procedure (ATP) and Customer Requirement (CRD/CSRD/IRD) documents to identify requirements and executing test cases to ensure requirements have been met.
- Clearly communicating project status and issues by writing status reports, attending meetings, interacting with team members, escalating issues outside your responsibility and producing accurate QA deliverables.
Knowledge/Skill Requirements: Position will interface with various departments within the organization. Must have well communication skills both written and verbal. This position will require candidates to be detail oriented, work well in team environments, and be willing to do what it takes to advance. The selected QA Technician must be flexible to accept long work hours or weekend support if required. AA College Degree plus 2 years in a QA environment Working knowledge of computers PC Windows and application programs such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel Location/Division: 26200 Enterprise Way, Lake Forest, CA 92630, USA Job Requisition: 1700554
A little about us:
Our people are the driving force behind passengers’ amazing entertainment experience and customers’ robust business platform.