POS-025088 - ISE Program Manager II
Company: Panasonic Avionics Corporation
Location: Lake Forest, California
Posted: June 08, 2017
Reference ID: 1789495639
We are looking for an ISE Program Manager II to join our team in LakeForest! In concert with Sales Managers, Program Managers (PMO), Engineering andField Engineers, you will define, deliver and support Interactive SoftwareEngineering products and services for airline programs and work with theirthird party providers to ensure best services.
Major Responsibilities include;
Oversight of Customer Requirements
• Manage monthly interactive software and media updates percustomer specifications and ensure delivery per schedule.
• Daily contacts to coordinate requirements, exchange status,resolve issues or problems and negotiate changes as well as frequent face toface meetings for technical coordination, program review and businessmanagement.
Oversight of Deliverables
• Monitor program schedules commitments and directappropriate personnel of possible impacts(s) or change(s).
• Coordinate third party suppliers to complete programrequirements.
• In cooperation with Customer Support personnel, ensurecustomer satisfaction with overall in-flight entertainment experience.
Cross-Org and Customer Support
• Support Sales Managers in the definition and selection ofinteractive products and services.
• Support Program Managers (PMO) by closely working withairline customers to obtain software and graphical user interface (GUI)definition (with corresponding documentation), ensure development of GUI andsoftware is completed per schedule and to airline's satisfaction. Monitorappropriate internal and external parties to ensure program success. Supporttest and delivery.
• Manage change requests to facilitate functionality changesand bug fixes. Cooperate closely with both the Airline System Test group forATPs and the Software Applications group for applications management.
• Work with all appropriate department personnel and thirdparty for quoting and pricing, and interactive product development anddelivery.
• Ability to work effectively with Sales Managers, ProgramManagers (PMO), Engineering and Field Engineers.
• Knowledge of or experience with multimedia/Webbrowser/E-commerce applications.
• Proficient in the use of MS office suite of softwareapplications i.e. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Demonstrated project management experience with MicrosoftProject Advanced highly desired.
• Customer relations management experience.
• Outgoing, self motivated, well organized and detailedoriented.
• Knowledge IFE industry highly desired. Technical knowledgeof Panasonic's K series or X series systems is a bonus.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multipleprograms and issues.
• Strong time management skills and ability to work mostissues with team without escalation (or independently).
• Ability to articulate positions(problems/solutions) throughroughly on his/her own with minimum help from his/her management
• Excellent interpersonal skills required u2013 both written andverbal u2013 within the organization.
• Ability to resolve project management issues, to maintainwork flow, quality, on-time delivery.
• Uses skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a fullunderstanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures.
• Resolves a wide range of issues in imaginative as well aspractical ways.
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of datarequires evaluation of variable factors.
• Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods andtechniques for obtaining solutions.
• BS Technical college degree (computer science/electronicengineering/programming) or equivalent.
• 5 - 7 years work experience in engineering, softwaredevelopment, project engineering, system engineering or project management.
• 2 - 3 years in a leadership position.
• Ability to travel to both international and domesticlocations, up to 40% of the time.
Location/Division: 26200 Enterprise Way, Lake Forest, CA 92630, USA Job Requisition: 1701152