This role contributes to the success of Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) by managing the period and quarterly accounting and close processes for all US Bottling Field locations. Role is responsible for:
Additional Support Tasks and Key Responsibilities:
- Review and analyze results for both topline and controllable costs, including comparisons to prior period, prior year, forecast, and plan.
- Provide accounting guidance for field transactions and ensure proper documentation is maintained.
- Present results of operations and balance sheet reviews to senior management on periodic and quarterly basis.
- Maintain strong SOX control environment by documenting and reviewing all processes, key controls, and desktop procedures to ensure alignment with PBC / Corporate policies.
- Prepare and review periodic/quarterly reporting schedules.
- Ensure field financial reporting deliverables to PBC HQ are accurate and timely.
- Review balance sheet account reconciliations for completeness and accuracy.
- Manage / respond to KPMG audit requests.
- Identify areas of opportunity for automation and simplification of field financial reporting processes
- Oversee, develop and manage a team of 11
- Support Sr. Director with consolidated PBC field results, including analytics, risks/opportunities, and other ad hoc requests.
- Lead special projects to improve overall field financial reporting performance through process improvements and automation
- Bachelors degree in Accounting and 8-10 years of related experience required (CPA/MBA preferred).
- Proficiency in Excel and Word, with the ability to learn and utilize multiple systems including Oracle, Hyperion and Business Objects.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.