Janssen Research and Development, L.L.C., a member of Johnson and
Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Post-Doctoral Fellow, Oncology
Translational Research, Computational Biology in Springhouse, PA.
Janssen R & D
discovers and develops innovative
medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs. We have a
strong pipeline of novel medicines in development and are currently seeking
post-doctoral candidates to join our scientific team and contribute to the
mission of discovering and developing novel therapeutics.
Selected post-doctoral candidates will join a dynamic oncology drug discovery
and development organization to study therapeutics that treats cancer. Candidates
will have the opportunity to collaborate across the oncology and immunology
discovery and translational research departments at Janssen, as well as with
prominent academic labs and recognized experts studying genetic alterations, immune
modulation, and novel technologies in cancer. Example areas of focus include the identification and
characterization of prognostic, predictive and mechanistic markers or
signatures in cancer development and progression through computational biology
Janssen thrives on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness
of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal
- A minimum of a Doctoral degree (e.g., Ph.D.) is required in Computational Biology, Bioinformatics, or a related discipline.
- Strong R and BioConductor programming skills are required.
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environment is required.
- Oncology and/or immunology experience is preferred.
- Experience with high dimensional data integration, next generation sequencing analysis, gene expression analysis, survival analysis and biological network inference is preferred.
- Statistical analysis experience with working knowledge of regression analysis, multivariate data analysis and linear/nonlinear mixed effects modeling is preferred.
- Scripting language experience (e.g. Perl or Python) is preferred.
- Other high level programming (e.g. Java, C++, etc.) and database (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle) experience is preferred.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require future sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
BE VITAL in your career; be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Johnson & Johnson Companies are equal opportunity employers.
Primary Location: North America, United States, Pennsylvania, Spring House
Organization: Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C
Job Function: Postdoctoral
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring HouseOrganization
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.