Janssen Research and Development, L.L.C., a member of Johnson and Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Postdoctoral Fellow in Global Market Access, located in Raritan, NJ. The duration of the Postdoctoral Fellow program is 2 years.
At Janssen Research & Development, LLC, we are united and energized by one mission – to discover and develop innovative medicines that ease patients’ suffering, and meet the most important unmet medical needs of our time. We think of the world as our laboratory and we look for innovation wherever it exists. This drives our relentless search for the best science, and our pursuit of collaborations and partnerships. We believe there are no limits to what science can do.
The Janssen Global Market Access group plays a central role in shaping long-term strategies that bring important, life-saving medicines to the people who need them most. Our work drives early and informed decision making that is enriched by regional insights, innovative access and pricing frameworks, emphasis on global public health and policy, and other critical market intelligence to help Janssen companies realize their goals in the evolving healthcare landscape. Global Market Access consists of cross-functional teams located at various international locations with main offices in NJ, PA, and Belgium. Key areas of expertise include Health Economics, Pricing, Patient Reported Outcomes, and Market Access Analytics.
We are seeking a highly motivated, conscientious and diligent scientist, who is flexible, dynamic, and able to work with autonomy to drive their individual project forward while also contributing to the group as an integral team member. The Postdoctoral Fellow will:
- Have hands-on exposure to work within Global Market Access in support of the value propositions for our pharmaceutical products and advancing global public health.
- Work in market access and develop evidence to demonstrate the value of our pharmaceutical products to patients, clinicians, regulators, payers, and health technology assessment agencies.
- Be expected to participate in the planning and execution of studies (literature reviews, data analyses, modeling etc.) in a team environment and will also be encouraged to present their data both internally and externally, with the opportunity to publish research findings.
- Structure and content for each fellowship will vary based on academic/professional research interest.
- Candidates must have a recent or expected Doctorate Degree (e.g., Ph.D. or PharmD) in Health Economics, Epidemiology, Psychology, Pharmacy, Health Outcomes Research, Public Health, Health Services Research or other relevant program is required.
- A relevant degree must have been obtained within the prior year or the applicant must currently be a candidate for their degree to be completed by date of hire in order to be considered.
- The candidate must be self-motivated, productive, and team-oriented, with proven scientific problem-solving skills with an interest in the international context of healthcare systems and technology assessment.
- The candidate must also have excellent computer, verbal and written communication skill.
- Independence, creativity, and the impetus to challenge ideas are needed.
- The ability to work well in collaborative, cross-functional teams is required. Demonstrated leadership capabilities are preferred.
- A strong alignment with ethical principles in Our Credo and a desire to be vital within a company where people care about patients and want to make a difference in global healthcare is essential.
- This position is located in Raritan, NJ and may require up to 10% travel
Johnson & Johnson Companies are equal opportunity employers.
Primary Location: North America, United States, New Jersey, Raritan
Organization: Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C
Job Function: PostdoctoralPrimary Location
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOrganization
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.