Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a Johnson and Johnson Company is hiring a Postdoctoral Fellow in Immune-Oncology in Springhouse, PA. The length of this postdoctoral fellow opportunity will be 2 years.
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical and biotechnology company. As a world leader in the field of biomedicines, Janssen discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases.
We are seeking a highly motivated, conscientious and diligent scientist, who is flexible, dynamic, and able to work with autonomy to drive their individual project forward while also contributing to the group as an integral team member. The Postdoctoral Fellow will:
- Aid in the advancement of early stage therapeutic targets in Immuno-Oncology.
- Study the mechanisms of action and resistance of combination immunotherapies in the treatment of cancer.
- Provide important insights into how productive antitumor immunity is established and maintained, and how dysregulation of this process leads to tumor escape.
- Collaborate across the discovery oncology and translation research departments at Janssen as well as prominent academic labs.
- A minimum of a Doctoral degree (e.g., Ph.D.) is required in a relevant discipline such as immunology, cellular/tumor immunology or cancer biology.
- A strong publication record in the field of immunology or cell biology.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to think independently, rigorously and innovatively.
- Experience with mouse models is a plus.
- Proficient in multicolor flow cytometry and other immunology-related assays.
- The successful candidate will have superb communication and organizational skills and proven ability to work within a team environment.
Johnson & Johnson Companies are equal opportunity employers.
Primary Location: North America, United States, Pennsylvania, Spring House
Organization: Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C
Job Function: PostdoctoralPrimary Location
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring HouseOrganization
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)Job Function