Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a Johnson and Johnson Company is hiring a Postdoctoral Researcher, Immunology supporting the Translational Sciences Group in the Spring House, PA. The term of this postdoctoral assignment will be 2 years.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
The Postdoctoral Researcher will be responsible for studying mechanism, pathways, and therapies that modulate the immune system. He/she will explore mechanisms that enhance anti-tumor immunity and cause tumor cell destruction, using mouse tumor models and in vitro assays. Additionally, the candidate will explore underlying mechanisms of autoimmunity, neo-antigen presentation, and immune subpopulation interactions (Tregs, T effectors, and myeloid-derived suppressor cells).
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are seeking a highly motivated Postdoctoral Researcher to join our group at Janssen. Our team will benefit from the Fellow’s advanced training and in turn contribute to their professional development. As a Postdoctoral Research you will:
- Work with key partners to generate target identification and validation data using omics and functional genomics approaches in in vitro cell based models and mouse models.
- Use of gene editing tools such as CRISPR to investigate T cell regulation and differentiation.
- Explore the role of neo-antigens in disease using both in vitro assays and in vivo models.
- In collaboration with key partners and CS analyze data to identify targets and therapeutic approaches in line with DAS strategies.
- Be responsible for authoring papers documenting the work and giving presentations at appropriate conferences.
- Make frequent updates to the Translational Sciences team and management within DS and CS.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.Qualifications
- A minimum of a Doctoral degree (e.g., Ph.D.) is required in Immunology, Cell Biology, or a related discipline.
- Knowledge of FACS, cell culture, and immune cell assays is required.
- Expertise in cancer immunology or the biology of T cells/ myeloid cells in autoimmunity is strongly preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Companies are equal opportunity employers.
Primary Location: North America, United States, Pennsylvania, Spring House
Organization: Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C
Job Function: PostdoctoralPrimary Location
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring HouseOrganization
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.