Janssen Research &
Development, L.L.C., a Johnson and Johnson Company, is recruiting for
Postdoctoral Scientist, Chemical Biology to join our Molecular & Cellular
Pharmacology Group in the Discovery Sciences (DS) Team, located in Spring
House, PA. The term of this postdoctoral assignment will be 2-3 years.
At the Janssen
Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping
people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing
some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue
the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
We are seeking a highly
motivated Postdoctoral Scientist to join our group at Janssen. The Postdoctoral
- Collaborate with a highly multidisciplinary group of
scientists in chemical biology, enzymology/biochemistry, medicinal
chemistry, structural biology, mass spectrometry, and proteomics for the
progression of projects.
- Be a key member of the Chemical Biology group, and
provide chemical biology support and expertise to drug discovery programs
from target nomination through declaration of a clinical candidate.
- Report to a senior member of the Molecular &
Cellular Pharmacology Group, and be based in Spring House, PA.
- Be expected and highly encouraged to publish in peer
reviewed journals and present at external conferences.
- A minimum of a Doctoral degree (e.g., Ph.D.) is
required in a relevant discipline such as chemical biology, chemistry,
biochemistry, enzymology, or related field.
- Working knowledge in standard chemical biology
techniques is preferred
- Strong record of publications.
- Ability to collaborate with scientists in multiple
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in mass spectrometry and proteomics is
- Quantitative analytical skills
- Able to work in Spring House, PA.
Johnson & Johnson
Companies are equal opportunity employers.
Primary Location: North
America, United States, PennsylvaniaPrimary Location
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring HouseOrganization
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.