Power Power Generation Services
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Power Services Global Stat Controller
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
Atlanta, Budapest, Milan, Baden, Mexico City, Monterrey
That Power Services (PS) global products & services are accounted and reported accurately and effectively across the various ERP platforms Power Services (PS) utilizes. An important aspect of this is to ensure the new SAP ERP deployment is structured in a way that is both Enterprise Standard compliant and that the complex CSA and CM&U portfolios have the appropriate set ups and processes in place.
-This role is Power Services (PS) Controllership primary go to position for all Power Services (PS) Stat filing and audit coordination partnering with the region controllership teams. This will also involve ensuring the appropriate end state delivery model with Global Operations Finance (GOF) working closely with the Power Services (PS) Organization Transformation Leader.
- Lead the Power Services (PS) annual Stat & Stat audit coordination partnering with regional controllership teams. This also involves regular monitoring of the various filing obligation steps by LE/branch
- Partner closely with the Powermax (PMx) ERP design team to ensure new ERP has the right Enterprise Standard design and that our complex product and services have the appropriate compliant stat designs in place
- Primary contact in Power Services (PS) Controllership supporting any GAAP to Stat and related Tax items ensuring regional controllership engagement and delivery
- Partner with Global Operations Finance (GOF) and Power Services (PS) Organization Transformation Leader to develop the optimal end state delivery model for Global Power Services (PS) Stat
- Own the GEIII, GEIOC, GEGS annual branch analysis
- Own the coordination of ad-hoc Stat requests, audit matters and other Stat matters
- BS Degree Finance/Accounting or equivalent
- 5+ years of finance experience ideally working in a multinational complex global business environment
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
•Previous experience/ownership of Stat Accounting and Filing ideally in an International environment
•Clear Thinker with strong analytical skills - good communicator
•Strong interpersonal skills - team player
•Ability to work in cross-functional / matrix organization
•Established project management with good organizational skills
•Adaptable/flexible; open to change in response to new information and ambiguous situations
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.