Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Responsibilities for this position include support of hosted and managed software most typically used in monitoring of electrical power.
· Understand the energy management and power solutions domains
· Manage the system on a daily basis to ensure its effective operation and availability to the customer
· Provide first and second level technical and management support to the customer for the managed or hosted systems
· Ensure the integrity of the implementation and infrastructure
· Diagnose any issues and determine the root cause
· Provide engineering services for data integration and software configuration for power monitoring systems
· Analyze energy and power data contained within software systems for patterns and anomalies
This job might be for you if:
• Engineering / Computer Science (Software, Computer or Electrical) Degree preferred
• Detail Oriented, Strong Problem Solving and Troubleshooting skills
• Excellent Interpersonal, Verbal, and Written Skills
• Ability to work effectively in a group setting, team oriented, self-motivated, and results driven
• Ability to work with limited direction and supervision
• Ability to manage time, prioritize tasks, and track costs
• Knowledge of Schneider Electric power monitoring and SCADA systems is a plus
• Networking, firewalls, virtual private networks and industrial data communications
• SQL Server deployment, maintenance, and scripting
• Cloud Computing
• MS Office Suite
• Internet browsers and operating systems
• Microsoft IIS
• n-Tier Application Deployment
• Web and Database script programming
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.