Integrations Services Practice Architect -
The role will lead multiple teams (2-4) of IT professionals executing client engagements for the integration practice. This is a billable role; it is usually fractionally billable to each client as the individual will lead multiple engagements simultaneously.
Typical engagement will focus on delivering integration solutions using integration product suites like MuleSoft, Oracle FMW, WebMethods etc. Key emphasis will be on MuleSoft as this is the growth area for the organization.
The role requires some travel during the engagement kick-off/close and during periodic reviews or escalations.
* Perform intake of new engagements from the pre-sales/sales team before kick-off
* Work with delivery team and recruitment team to screen and identify engagement teams
* Work with internal back-office team(s) to ensure the engagement/project is properly set up and tracked (time tracking and approval)
* Schedule and conduct engagement kick-off with TEKsystems' delivery and client team
* Own the overall delivery of the engagement/solution; schedule and lead periodic engagement reviews with the customer
* Understand the client culture, build productive relationships with key client stakeholders and set & manage client expectations
* Provide architectural/technical/solution guidance to TEKsystems' delivery team
* Occasionally, work with the pre-sales team to present proposed solution to customer during sales cycle
* Perform assessment of client's current solution and create integration technology roadmaps
* Create or augment solution architecture for integration solutions
* Lead multiple engagements simultaneously
* Mentor internal team members on design and architecture best practices
* Capture project lessons and convert them into best practices applicable to broader project base
* Improve internal processes and promote knowledge sharing
* Continually improve the practice capabilities of the integration practice with key focus on MuleSoft and cloud integration solutions
Required experience and skills:
* 10+ years demonstrated expertise designing, implementing, and supporting enterprise-grade integration solutions meeting complex business requirements
* Experience implementing integration solutions with MuleSoft and other technology stacks including Oracle Fusion Middle Ware, SoftwareAG/webMethods etc.
* Experience implementing solutions using JEE and/or JSE frameworks
* Experience creating solution architecture for various integration paradigms - B2B, EAI, SOA etc.
* Experience delivering solutions for on-premise and SaaS applications
* Experience delivering services (private or public) using RAML, REST bases APIs, JSON interfaces etc.
* Experience delivering solutions with Apigee or other API management products
* Knowledge of open source architectures
* Experience delivering in waterfall, scrum, agile, and other methodologies
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience
Must be legally entitled to work in the USA.
Upon acceptance of position, candidates may be required to take a pre-employment drug test.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.