TEKsystems Global Services is actively seeking a skilled and personable Practice Architect with a diverse skill set, including Azure, CI/CD, containerization and Orchestration knowledge to join one of our growing practices:
The Network and Data Center Services (NDS) Practice is part of the larger Infrastructure (IS) Portfolio of Services. IS Practices have teams of SME's that support both sales and delivery of complex projects. The NDS Practice Architect (PA) position primarily supports the delivery organization by working closely with GDM's, DM's and other Architects dedicated to the account. The primary role of the PA is to provide enterprise consulting, architecture and team oversight in their respective area(s) of expertise. In limited cases, the PA may be asked to work with regional sales teams supporting solution design, scoping and Statement of Work creation. It can be expected that the position will spend 80% of his or her time on delivery support and 20% on sales engineering support.
* 10+ year's experience in a consulting and delivery role supporting:
o Continuous integration and delivery, primarily in a Microsoft based environment
• Expert level configuration management, branching patterns, packaging for release pipelines, and versioning
• On premise and cloud based application release automation, using both Microsoft tool chain and others
• Design and implementation of delivery pipelines, including static and dynamic analysis and other security / vulnerability analysis
• Understanding and experience with quality tools and techniques, including TDD, BDD, and automated integration / regression testing
o Microsoft Azure
• Solid understanding of PaaS services including web, service bus, azure SQL, etc
• Solid understanding of containerization, including Azure Container Service (DC/OS or Kubernetes), Docker, and CI/CD for containerized applications
• Understanding of Azure networking patterns, including VNETs, ASEs, ASGs, internal and external load balancers, etc.
• Strong understanding of application / azure insights
* Understanding and experience with Agile delivery frameworks, including Scrum, Kanban, and Scaled Agile Framework
* Significant experience in enterprise consulting and advisory services
* Excellent customer facing/presentation skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Certifications for Microsoft / .Net, Agile, or Azure are desired
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.