GE (NYSE: GE) is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect. Each invention further fuels innovation and application across our industrial sectors. With people, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry.
Predix is the world's first and only cloud-based operating system built exclusively for industrial companies. It is now available for licensing externally beyond GE across a broad range of industries to manage and optimize both GE and non-GE assets. As the only industrial strength OS, Predix allows for familiar, frictionless connectivity, yet offers the security, regulation and certifications that industry demands. With 50 billion machines expected to come online by 2020, the Industrial Internet's impact on GE, our customers and the world is tremendous. Everything is amplified on an industrial level. Bigger machines, bigger business, bigger issues, bigger opportunities.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Practice Lead - Data Quality and Integration
Services Project Management
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
District Of Columbia
San Ramon; Open to all US cities
The Practice Lead - Data Quality and Integration will own all aspects associated with incorporating data and ensuring data quality from our customers into the appropriate systems. This person will establish the best approach for how to perform data integration and quality analysis, setting the standards for tools and automation required to facilitate data integration and data quality initiatives and defining a standard practice for execution globally.
* The Practice Leader position is responsible for managing the practice area defined by industry, service/product line, technology center, or specialty area
* Responsible for managing the three main pillars of a practice: portfolio/delivery management, sales enablement and people development
* Has responsibility to drive and support sales and orders for the practice
* Accountable for operational/financial metrics and overall business results of the practice
* Responsible for maintaining strategic direction, ensuring profitable growth of the practice, quality of consulting delivery, and maintaining customer reference-ability
* Develops strategy and plans to successfully implement operational policies and achieve business objectives
* Accountable for managing and growing a significant revenue stream and customer base
* Act and serve as "resident" expert for solution, and serve as advisor for moderately complex engagements within the practice
* Providing solution and estimates to support related proposals and RFP responses for delivery solutions
* Establish, build and distribute toolkits (policies, procedures, guidelines, work instructions) to support the practice
* Coaching of service delivery teams within the customer success organization to develop and implement solutions within the practice to address customer needs
* Facilitate and coordinate solutions and designs with other supporting functions - sales, engineering, product management, etc.
* Drive best practices through the customer success organization
* Work directly with regional teams and customers to share solution expertise, and drive solution footprint
* Identify areas where company should invest in NPI to expand solutions, or where existing products can be improved to increase customer value
* Be a key resource for product development, engineering, and product management to review and provide input to proposed customer solutions
* Establish service differentiation strategies based on competitive analysis, including the development of competitor proof point summaries.
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience in related field
* 10+ years of experience relevant to this position including 5 years of consulting experience and 2 years of project management leadership experience
* Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
* Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Must be willing to travel.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Direct line management experience including project, people, customer, financial management preferred
* Product, software, technology or industry/domain expertise relevant to the practice focus
* Ability to develop and maintain relationships at the executive level
* Can lead, engage, mobilize and motivate multiple teams to accomplish goals
* Energy & utilities or related industry experience
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.