Exciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services!
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do great work with us, so we are excited to say we have an amazing tuition reimbursement program to help you further your career with our organization.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). We manage a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career.
To check out more about us please visit: http://hcahealthcare.com/about/
Seeking a Practice Manager
to function in a strategic leadership position that will manage the overall operations of our Primary Health Group, ensuring a vision and strategy for future growth. This Practice Manager also provides expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are seeking a great addition to the team who embraces being an active leader and feels patient care is as important as we do! Duties include the following:
Qualifications: EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Directs, supervises and coaches front office and clinical staff daily.
- Interviews, hires, and trains new staff.
- Managing the flow of the clinic to insure compliance, efficiency and patient satisfaction.
- Problem solving and addressing issues raised by physicians, employees, and patients.
- Marketing the practice in the local community.
- Responsible for carrying out all established policies.
- Full Profit and Loss responsibility of the physician practice, including revenue, expenses and budgeting.
- Identifies strategy for growth and executes plans to achieve growth goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, or equivalent is highly preferred.
- Minimum three to five years of experience as a Practice Manager, Practice Administrator, or similar.
- Experience managing Primary Health providers and staff is required.
- Proven track record in growing physician practice revenues and volumes.
- Physician Practice marketing expertise with a variety of tactics to grow and develop business.
We are actively interviewing! Apply now!
- Some travel may be required. Very minimal.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom