Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
The Precision Workstation Product Management is hiring a Go To Market lead. We are looking for a proactive and creative person who is comfortable working on developing sales enablement plans and content as well as internal event strategy while also executing on the tactical portions of the job. We need someone who can understand the technicalities of product and distill down to key messages that will matter to sales. We need someone who can understand how to speak to different audiences and tailor the materials accordingly. You will represent Precision when commercial internal event plans are being developed. You will bridge plans from other lines of business and incorporate and share best practices across the commercial client organizations.Responsibilities:
- Drive commonality cross LOB and cross product on content, deliverable and templates for sales enablement materials that are not in standard messaging BOM Develop sales enablement materials as needed with input from individual product managers and other stakeholders.
- Help develop Precision product asset roadmap and execution (whitepapers, webinars, videos etc.) as needed for the portfolio.
- Help product managers understand which assets can be developed and leveraged depending on product needs at the time.
- Work collaboratively with messaging and online contacts to evangelize and cross pollinate developed assets.
- Create standard customer EBC / WAC/ CAC / SAB deck that team can pull from and contribute to. Ensure regular updates to deck.
- Review dell.com on a regular basis and drive changes due to errors or latest business needs.
- Provide input into which assets should be promoted on dell.com.
- Use dell.com Precision pages, Precision User Group, SalesEdge, 911s, social media, YouTube etc. where necessary to promote developed assets Collaborate with GTM leads across LOBs to understand internal event strategy and audience and communicate back to the team Help develop technical marketing materials and content working with product managers, commodity leads, engineering etc.
- 6-10 years experience in sales focused, go to market roles
- Bachelors or Masters in marketing communications or related field
- Experience working with technical products, technical marketing
- Ability to multi-task and work with ambiguity
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work. Dell
is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .
Job Family: Marketing
Job ID: R21492