Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
- Prioritize estimates in order to meet sales schedule
- Reviews customer specifications/drawings to ensure quote is technically compatible and competitive.
- Understands, analyzes, documents, and communicates contractual, technical and commercial terms and conditions relative to the company standard.
- Establish and maintain subcontractor and vendor relationships
- Coordinate and verify subcontractor quotations and scopes of work.
- Develop detailed scope letters and optimal system designs
- Attends sales calls, pre-bid meetings and site walk-throughs for potential projects
- Negotiate with subcontractors in order to strengthen chances of project award.
- Consults with Operations, Engineering and Sales groups throughout estimation process
- Generate preliminary construction schedule as required
- Attends various meetings throughout project, including hand-off and design review
- Reconcile final job costs
- Knowledge of HVAC System is desirable
- Knowledge of BAS/BMS systems is desirable
- Previous estimating and or HVAC design experience is desirable
- Other duties may be assigned
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.