Pre- IPO Start-Up is seeking a Strong Sr. Financial Analyst that understands the whole FP&A process.
This will be an ongoing contract opportunity with great long term potential.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Drive technical analysis to support decision making processes
- Maintain and improve financial models that analyzes revenue
- Annual budgeting and planning
- Work with business partners to provide operations analysis and reporting
- Budget v Actual variance analysis
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.