At Wells Fargo, our vision is to satisfy all our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. In this role, you will help us deliver on our vision and build lifelong relationships with our customers. You also will demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and communities in continuing to thrive. As part of a team that serves one in three American households, you will play a vital role in living our commitment to the highest ethical standards and maintaining the valued trust of our customers and communities.
Provides full-service banking to high value customers and oversees a portfolio of account relationships. Consults with customers regarding their financial needs and recommends product/solutions to meet those needs. Additionally, resolves inquiries, opens and services accounts (such as checking, savings, and credit/loan) and identifies customer investment needs and introduces partners when an investment need is identified. Partners and/or acts as a liaison to other internal departments. Works to deepen customer relationships by offering partner products and services to existing clients. Continually builds a network of internal and external sources and resources to further enhance the customer experience and meet customer's needs. This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- 2+ years of financial services industry experience, through work or military, in one or a combination of the following: corporate banking, corporate lending, consumer banking, consumer lending, business banking, small business, mortgage lending, investments, brokerage, or private banking; or 1+ year experience in a licensed financial services position.
- Experience assessing customer needs and recommending products/services to fulfill those needs
- Experience solving customer problems
- Good communication skills including speaking clearly, succinctly, and accurately while using a pleasant tone and common conversational courtesies
- High motivation with ability to successfully meet team performance objectives while maintaining individual performance long term
- Experience identifying additional opportunities to recommend products and services to customers
- Experience mentoring and peer-coaching others
- Business development experience
- Credit experience
- FINRA registration including Series 6 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- FINRA registration including Series 63 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- FINRA registration including Series 66 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- FINRA registration including Series 7 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- State Life Insurance license(s)
- Registration for FINRA Series 7 and 63 or 7 and 66 must be completed within 120 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- Registration for FINRA Series 65 must be completed when required by the state in which the position is located. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- State Life Insurance license requirements must be completed within 120 days of hire date. Compliance with state law requirements is required.
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
AZ-Gilbert: 1495 E Warner Rd - Gilbert, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Wells Fargo is committed to hiring and retaining active military personnel and veterans. Our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.