Overview: ARAMARK is a leader in professional services, providing award-winning food services, facilities management, and uniform and career apparel to health care institutions, universities and school districts, stadiums and arenas, parks and destinations and businesses around the world. The company is recognized as one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" by the Ethisphere Institute, one of the "World's Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE magazine and one of America's Largest Private Companies by both FORTUNE and Forbes magazines. ARAMARK seeks to responsibly address issues that matter to its clients, customers, employees and communities by focusing on employee advocacy, environmental stewardship, health and wellness, and community involvement. Headquartered in Philadelphia, ARAMARK has approximately 250,000 employees serving clients in 22 countries.
Description: Aramark Sports & Entertainment:
The Sports and Entertainment division within Aramark Corporation serves more than 200 premier stadiums, arenas, convention centers and concert venues. Since 1975 we've created culinary memories throughout the United States. The secret to our success is that we start with great food and a well-managed facility. We understand that ensuring a memorable experience for our customers goes far beyond the food we serve. We are currently seeking a high-potential Premium Services Director for the Aramark operation at US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, MN. This role is responsible for the overall planning, direction and execution of the entire Premium operation for the building, while ensuring the guest experience is delivered to the highest standard. This state-of-the-art building offers a unique, one-of-a-kind learning experience to anyone looking to further their career in the hospitality industry.
- Manage high volume catered food and beverage including suites, clubs, catering
- Plan, direct and control premium services year-round to meet operating and financial goals, client objectives and customer needs. Premium services includes game day and non-game day activities in the large club spaces, suites and any VIP events held in the building.
- Responsible for coaching and developing a management team to oversee these operations.
- Overseeing the planning, coordination and execution of all premium-related events and working with the sales, operations, and accounting departments to ensure event success.
- Ensuring appropriate inventory levels, equipment maintenance, and sanitation standards.
- Establishing and maintaining effective client relations and customer satisfaction.
- Assisting with identifying the needs of customers and the client; identifying and rectifying operating challenges; and recommending new operations programs.
- Hiring, training, and developing managers and hourly supervisors and employees to meet staffing and planning needs. Performing staff management tasks.
- Promoting good employee relations; engaging in effective labor relations practices; proactively handling labor relations issues
- Implementing and monitoring Aramark's safety programs.
- Communicating with internal departments and attending or leading meetings as appropriate.
- Interpreting and ensuring compliance with Aramark policies, procedures and guidelines, as well as applicable government, regulatory and/or accrediting agency standards and codes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years food service management experience is required.
- Ability to manage in a fast-paced, diverse environment with focus on client and customer services, entrepreneurship and building and growing a strong business is essential.
- P&L accountability and/or contract-managed service experience is desirable.
- Candidate must be willing to be hands on with staff and operations and be willing to work event-based hours that include evenings and weekends.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.