Prep Cook/Kitchen Asst
Location: Deerfield Beach, Florida
Posted: February 03, 2017
Reference ID: 737843694
Prep Cook and Kitchen Assistant
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for an experienced Kitchen Prep Cook in Deerfield Beach, FL. This position is a temporary to hire job opportunity for a 17-time FORTUNE® Magazine Top 100 Best Companies to Work for. The Kitchen Prep Cook will be responsible for preparing foods, kitchen cleanliness, Washing Pots/Pans, Cashiering and maintaining and adhering to all kitchen safety/cleanliness guidelines. MUST have prior culinary experience and be able to pass a criminal background screening. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Kitchen Prep Cook & Assistant include but are not limited to the following:
- Daily food preparation
- Serving guests in a cafeteria type setting
- Washing pots & pans
- General kitchen clean up
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment, according to regulatory guidelines
Kitchen Prep Cook candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- 3+ years of experience in culinary food preparation
- Excellent customer service skills
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
Benefits of working for this World Class Leader of Excellence Include:
- Highly Affordable and Excellent Health Care Benefits
- FREE Onsite Salon Services (haircut, manicure, barber)
- Education and Tuition Assistance
- Vehicle Discount Purchase Program
- Onsite Federal Credit Union
- Voted 17 years consecutive as a Top 100 Best Company to Work For by FORTUNE® Magazine
- Also voted as one of the 10 Best Companies Top Retire From
The scheduled hours for this position are: Monday-Friday 6:30am ¿ 3:00pm.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled