Adecco is currently assisting a local stock transfer company in their search for a Prepress Production Designer. This is a great opportunity to work with a collaborative group onsite in their Bolingbrook, Illinois location. If you meet the following qualifications Please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Prepress Production Designer include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the internal and commercial Client Services Teams to provide production design based work.
- Creates forms such as proxy cards, checks, statements, letters, buckslips, dividends etc.
- Scans and formats conversion of logos and signatures, as well updating the graphic database.
- Provides PDF for client sign-off and, when approved, creating print graphics for use by programming.
- Prepares final artwork to standard pre-press requirements for a variety of offset printed work. This includes booklets, flyers, brochures, basestocks and envelopes.
- Sending out mass print mailings
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by management.
Experience fro Prepress Production Designer: Candidates must meet the following in order to be considered:
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- One year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in production design
- Desktop publishing or other related experience a plus
- Essential computer skills include regular use of a computer, including the ability to type, utilize a mouse, and read information from a computer screen or monitor.
- Mac or PC environment, QuarkXPress, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat and Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other PrePress Production Designer related job opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.