Parallon at the Boulders VIII Pre-Registration Coordinator Full Time
- You will be responsible for timely and accurate pre-registration of patient appointments over the phone. This will consist of:
- Verifying patient demographics and emergency contact information.
- Accurately interpreting insurance benefits and determining upfront cost.
- Representing the hospital in a professional manner and providing excellent customer service.
- 3 years of customer service experience is preferred.
- You will need to be proficient with Microsoft Office and typing.
- Requirements: High school diploma or GED
We offer a convenient location, free parking, training support, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits that include several insurance packages to choose from, paid time off for vacation, sick leave and holidays, company matching 401K. Parallon
Parallon is a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, one of our nation's leading healthcare providers. Parallon was formed in 2000 to handle end-to-end revenue cycle services, which includes patient registration, billing, collections, insurance verification, denial management and everything in between.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom