Parallon Richmond Shared Service Center Pre-Registration and Insurance Verification Team Lead
There will be some weekend work as well as full time weekdays.
- You will be responsible for timely and accurate notifying insurance companies when an insurer has visited the hospital
- You will accurately interpret managed care contracts and is proficient in the use of the Contrak system
- Provides ongoing training and education to billing staff to ensure that policies and procedures are followed
- Meets with the Insurance Notification Manager regularly to effectively communicate and resolve issues, set and prioritize goals, improve processes and review stats
- Assists with staff communication, providing updates, resolving issues, setting goals and maintaining standards
- Requirements: High school diploma or GED required
- 3 years of insurance verification experience is preferred
We offer a convenient location, free parking, training support, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits that include several insurance packages to choose from, paid time off for vacation, sick leave and holidays, company matching 401K. Parallon
Parallon is a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, one of our nation's leading healthcare providers. Parallon was formed in 2000 to handle end-to-end revenue cycle services, which includes patient registration, billing, collections, insurance verification, denial management and everything in between.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom