A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Pre-Scale Technicians in Minneapolis for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Pre-Scale Technicians positions require candidates to pre-scale and mix ingredients for large scale food production. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Pre-scale Technician roles include but are not limited to:
• Create and maintain documentation of lot numbers and amounts.
• Store, log , and maintain product and ingredient storage in walk-in storage containers.
• Maintain databases of inventory.
• Support of other Pilot plant services as needed.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High school education plus 1 year additional training or equivalent experiences.
• Ability to consistently lift 40-50 pounds
• May require travel between buildings during the work day.
• Must be a self starter with excellent attention to detail and good oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
• Basic computer skills
• Food processing experience desirable, but not required
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
About the company and work site:
• Leading manufacturer of food items.
• Very modern location with state of art systems
• Eco friendly environment, natural light, air conditioning, etc.
• Large cafeteria and recreation area for lunch and breaks
This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.