Please note that this is a 3rd shift position, of which the hours are 5:00 p.m. - 4:00 a.m.
The Presentation Associate is a key member of the on-site RRD team delivering exceptional customer service at our client location. Responsibilities include oversight of PowerPoint presentation creation, extensive graphing and charting in Excel, and general desktop publishing duties.
- Produce high-quality pitchbooks, presentations, and memoranda client
- Import and revise graphics files as necessary
- Create and edit multi-page/multi-section documents using templates and style sheets for pitchbooks, graphs, charts, presentations and other print/design projects
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality, and a critical eye in terms of aesthetics
- Collaborate with team members on complex or special projects
- Maintain all job and production tracking data via a propriety RRD Tracking tool
- Coordinate workflow within the team, including prioritizing jobs and delegating duties to associates
- Monitor work flow to ensure jobs are completed efficiently, accurately and within deadlines
- Assess incoming requests selecting the best resources for successful completion
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information
- Train new employees on policies and procedures
- Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues.
- Assist with monthly metrics and reporting