The Presentations operator is a key member of the on-site RRD team delivering exceptional customer service at our client location. Responsibilities include oversight of PowerPoint presentation creation, extensive graphing and charting in Excel, and general desktop publishing duties.
Shift available: Sunday to Thursday 3pm to 12am
- Produce high-quality pitchbooks, presentations, and ad hoc design projects
- Import and revise graphics files as necessary
- Create and edit multi-page/multi-section documents using templates and style sheets for pitchbooks, graphs, charts, presentations and other print/design projects
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality, and a critical eye in terms of aesthetics
- Collaborate with clients and team members on complex or special projects
- Maintain all job and production tracking data via a propriety RRD Tracking tool
- Coordinate workflow within the team, including prioritizing jobs and delegating duties to offshore operators
- Monitor work flow to ensure jobs are completed efficiently, accurately and within deadlines
- Review all incoming work for accuracy and content
- Estimate and assign work to operators / communicate and document all verbally communicated information not already included on work request
- Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.