A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Machine Press Operator in Solon, OH for a Temp to Hire opportunity. Press Operators are required to work with machinery and ensure the smooth operation of the machine. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Press Operator role includes but is not limited to:
• Perform duties required to setup and operate 3 or more automatic and/or multi-slide presses simultaneously for a variety of stamping products.
• Work from drawings, route sheets, schedules, written, and verbal instructions.
• Check material for correct size and type, load coils, adjust uncoiler and material rollers.
• Set-up complicated progressive dies, movable and stationary forming blocks, adjust stroke and feed as needed.
• Use micrometers, calipers, scales, and fixed gauges to check work in process and ensure adherence to specifications.
• Move materials in the performance of duties using lift truck or crane as necessary.
• Install and check safety devices as needed for specific jobs.
• Report faulty equipment, defective material and unusual conditions to supervisor.
• Observe all prescribed safety rules and regulations and maintain work area in a neat and orderly condition.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High School diploma or equivalent. Additional experience, training or formal education is beneficial.
• 1-3 years' experience in a Manufacturing environment.
• Strong troubleshooting skills necessary, with the ability to make informed decisions.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced; multi-tasking environment and meet operational deadlines
• Must be self-motivated, safety and quality conscious, and work efficiently with minimal supervision.
Positions are on 2nd and 3rd shift
Pay for this position is $12-$16 depending on experience plus overtime as needed. This is a direct hire opportunity for the right candidate.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
- Referral Bonus
- 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
- Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
- Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
- Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.