Wetzel Brothers, an RR Donnelley Company, is an industry leading provider of point of purchase displays and in-store marketing solutions. We are a creative organization that specializes in innovative end-to-end solutions for our customers, large format offset and digital printing, in-house fulfillment and distribution. Our unique offerings provide continuous growth opportunities for the future. Come join our team and contribute to the next break-through in-store marketing campaign.
- Set up, adjust, operate, and maintain a multi-color offset press to print single-color, two-color, and/or multi-color work which includes large solids, screen tints, line and halftones with critical color values and registration requirements ranging from hairline to critical.
- Review job specifications to determine the press setup according to the imposition of the run (sheet wise or work and turn).
- Perform all make-ready tasks associated with the type of press operated such as hanging plates or installing cylinders, prepping blankets, adjusting tension and register etc. May examine plates/cylinders for imperfections and check for correct positioning of images.
- Makes necessary color corrections and/or press adjustments prior to production run to meet and maintain the quality specifications of the work.
- Clean, lubricate, and maintain the press, making minor repairs and replacing worn or broken parts as required.
- Performs periodic maintenance recommended by the manufacturer. Maintain accurate records, coordinate with supervisors regarding production issues and provide leadership to press team.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.