Press Operator (1st shift)
Location: Gordonsville, Tennessee
Posted: January 27, 2017
Reference ID: 2059348703
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Press Operator job in Gordonsville, TN. This is a temp-to hire opportunity. As a Press Operator you will be responsible for recording production data, operating industrial machinery and monitor quality control. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Production Machine Operator job include:
• Follow and enforce all safety, quality, and environmental policies
• Ensure that you have all the necessary supplies prior to heading to your machine (pens, markers, boxes, labels, etc.)
• Review work instructions and visual aids before beginning operator responsibilities
• Complete the required operations at your machine per the work instructions and visual aids
• Accurately record your production data (production and scrap) either manually or electronically
• Label finished product accurately (individual containers and full pallets)
• Ensure defective product is quarantined to avoid unintentional packing
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to read and write in English
• Effectively communicate in oral and written form with colleagues and external parties
• Responsible, organized, and capable of multi-tasking
• Able to work overtime as needed (12 hr shifts standard work day, 3days & 4days/wk)
• Meet company background requirements and passing a drug test
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Press Operator job in Gordonsville, TN or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled