This 2nd shift position:
- Performs all duties required of a Web Press Operator with a high degree of skill and minimal supervision.
- Produces quality printing in a timely manner through efficient operation of the Web Press.
- Performs quality control checks in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) on all production in the Press Department to obtain the highest quality and efficiency possible. Troubleshoots routine press problems, including adjustment of ink and water balance, proper registration of signatures and proper fountain PH, in order to print a clear, clean image.
- Maintains Web Press equipment in proper working order.
- Monitors employee performance and provides input to management.
- Records and accurately maintains proper reporting figures on shift reports and time cards.
- Acts in a safe manner at all times. Ensures that crewmembers operate all equipment in a safe, effective manner.
- Maintains proper inventory levels and reports shortages to management.
- Coordinates production with other departments in the absence of the Lead and Director of Operations.
- Performs other duties and assumes other responsibilities as apparent or assigned.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.