A dynamic company with flexibility and a fun work environment seeks YOU! We want to provide you with a new career opportunity and chance to grow with an exciting and ever-changing company.
Check it out!
2nd shift: Entry Level Press Operator $11.50 per hour, Monticello MN
Job Title: Press Operator I
The pay is negotiable for a candidate with experience operating plastic injection molding machinery. $11.50 to start without experience, we will train you!
2nd shift hours: 2pm -10:30pm M-F
Overview: Production personnel responsible for operation of injection molding machine while following inspection criteria located on the Quality Information Sheets to efficiently produce defect-free parts for our customers.
Experience: Entry level to 6 months verifiable work experience operating plastic injection molding equipment in a production environment.
* High School Diploma or GED.
* Ability to read, speak, and write the English language legibly.
* Ability to perform basic mathematic skills (addition/subtraction/multiplication/division).
Physical Demands and Working Condition Requirements
* Must be able to perform all other physical demands and working conditions stated in HR-101-11g.
* Required to perform repetitive motions on a daily basis.
* Ability to operate hand held tools - trimming knife, de-burring tool, jigs, and fixtures at the Press.
* Quality: Complete the initial inspection of the product being produced and determine if it is conforming or non-conforming product.
* Press Sample: Knowledge and understanding of the usefulness of press samples.
* Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) - (GOP-5.0-6): Ability to read, understand, and carry out the processes stated in the SOP.
* Communication: Immediate, professional, effective, communication to supervisor/quality control when production of non-conforming product is determined.
* PC-107 Housekeeping Procedure: Ensure workstation is clean and free of debris prior to leaving.
* Boxes Preparation: Preparation/taping /tare weighing boxes
* Attendance Systems: Understands and follows Attendance Policy - breaks, meal periods, unscheduled absences, PTO do not need to be monitored or verbal/written warnings issued.
* Other: Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Shift Leader or Management including assisting in other departments as needed.
This is a temp to hire position with the option to be converted at 30 days.
Please apply with a resume online at www.manpower.com and call Julie at 320-251-1924 to schedule an interview.
To be considered for this position:
* Include a resume free from grammatical and spelling errors
* Your work history should include complete and accurate information including your job title, company name, dates of employment, and your responsibilities in the position.
A little about us:
For nearly 70 years, Manpower’s mission is to provide job seekers with meaningful career opportunities.