Press Operator/Machine Operator
Location: New Bedford, Massachusetts
Posted: January 10, 2017
Reference ID: 844268929
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Machine Operator/Press Operator job in New Bedford, MA. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
* Configures and operates mechanical press equipment to shape materials used in manufacturing operations.
* Performs operations such as blanking, bending, punching, forming, etc., on a variety of materials, based on blueprints and other instructions.
* Configuring equipment and calibrating gauge settings, recognizing condition of dies, loading materials onto the equipment, feeding material through die,and positioning and removing parts from the die.
* Keeps a record of number of pieces made and of routine equipment maintenance performed.
* Reads work schedule to ascertain production information, such as size, type, and quantity to be processed.
* Establish and adapt press for job runs to accomplish specifications.
* Initiate start-ups as well as job runs to be in line with production schedule.
* Conduct routine maintenance and upkeep of equipment.
* Comply with all established safety guidelines.
* Complete all logs and paperwork with accuracy.
* Previous CNC machine operation experience a plus.
Pay for this position is $14.00 - $16.00/hour. Hours: 7:30am to 4:00pm Monday through Friday
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Press Operator job and/or related opportunities with Adecco.