Press Utility- 3rd shift
Location: Weaverville, North Carolina
Posted: January 18, 2017
Reference ID: 1194241938
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a reliable Press Utility Operator in Weaverville, NC. This is for a temp to hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Press Utility Operator you will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks within a warehouse environment. To succeed in this position, candidates must be reliable, have an outstanding work ethic, reliable transportation, and a positive attitude. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
- High school diploma
- Ability to Pass Background Check and Drug-screen test.
- Ability to pass Bennett Mechanical and Wonderlic tests.
Responsibilities for this Press Utility Operator job include:
- Print shop experience helpful, but not required
- Ability to assist with press set-up, run and clean-up
- Ability to read and understand job ticket
- Ability to read a ruler and understand measurements
- Ability to input data in the computer
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, and carry for 10-20 feet in distance
- Assertive and solution-focused
- 3rd shift- 10:00pm-6:00am
- $12-$15 an hour depending on experience
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Press Utility Operator job in Weaverville, NC or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled person encouraged to apply.