Preweigh Operator – 3rd Shift
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets baby care, wound care and skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON’S® Baby and BAND-AID® Brand, as well as leading skin care brands such as AVEENO® and CLEAN & CLEAR®.Position Description:
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products is recruiting for a Preweigh Operator for 3rd shift, located in Los Angeles, California. This position pre-weighs raw materials for the Compounding department. The Pre-Weigh Operator is responsible for pre-weighing raw materials for Compounding department. Perform operation and control of pre-weigh equipment. Move materials within or adjacent to warehouse areas to avoid delays due to material shortages in production. Comply with Neutrogena's policies, procedures, quality standards and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) as well as safety and environmental regulations. Preweigh raw materials in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices to ensure chemicals.Key Responsibilities:
• Comply with Neutrogena's policies, procedures, quality standards and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) as well as safety and environmental regulations.
• Pre-weigh raw materials in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices to ensure chemicals are free of contaminants.
• Prepare chemicals in response to requests from the production line.
• Monitor pre-weigh equipment and perform troubleshooting.
• Document pre-weigh process:
-Accurately complete documentation of pre-weigh activity.
-Accurately calculate labor efficiency, downtime log sheets, batch records and reconciliation forms.
• Perform assigned SAP transactions. Ability to conduct at least 4 transactions per item executed.
• Conduct basic LST Level 1 responsibilities as needed. These responsibilities can include the following:
-Accurately execute necessary transactions to initiate or complete material movement within manufacturing.
-Issue materials and bulk, restocks, work order closures, and Product Transfer Form. Wrap and accurately tag raw materials pallets with the placard and reservation area.
• Upon completion of work orders:
-Perform the restocking process and work order closures in a timely manner.
-Perform materials restock within 30 minutes of work order completion and reconciliation.
• Maintain quality standards and specification requirements.
• Report decisions, problems, and questions to Group Leader and/or Team Leader in a timely manner.Additional Job Responsibilities:
• Maintain safe and clean work environment.
• Adhere to principles of FIFO and LOTO.
• Effectively perform shift changeovers.
• Maintain efficient pre-weigh operation by solving problems and adjusting equipment.
• Verify transfer of correct components.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.QualificationsEducation:
High School Diploma or equivalentExperiences and Skills:
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment required
• Ability to drive forklift and bobtail truck as needed preferred
• Able to pool, move and/or allocate materials up to 50 pounds required
• Prior preweigh experience preferred
• Experience working in a Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) environment preferred
• Prior SAP experience preferredPrimary Location
United States-California-Los AngelesOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function