Price Accuracy Coordinator
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure all pricing within the store is correct and in compliance with the Stipulated Judgement and Permanent Injunction, dated April 13, 2000. The incumbent is required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
1. Implement weekly price changes, ad sale pricing, and temporary price reductions.
2. Verify the appropriate signage is displayed throughout the store.
3. Audit store merchandise on a daily basis to ensure pricing accuracy.
4. Post and remove all signs associated with promotional programs.
5. Verify discounted and clearance items are priced correctly and the associated signage is correct.
6. Communicate all pricing errors to the Store Manager and Regional Pricing Specialist.
7. Verify the integrity of new plan-o-gram pricing.
8. Ensure all Third Party audits and/or government weights and measures audits are
reported to the Regional Pricing Specialist, Regional Vice President, and Vice President, Quality Assurance, the same day they are conducted.
9. Interact with the Store Manager to verify scan errors are recorded and the scan guarantee log is properly completed and filed.
10. Train new store associates with regard to the correct pricing procedure.
11. Verify the inventory levels of merchandise in advertised events and mark advertisements accordingly when rain checks are issued.
12. Maintain records and files related to pricing accuracy information and audits as required by the California Pricing Manual and the Regional Pricing Specialist.
13. Oversee that store inventory is regularly inspected in accordance with the Product
Freshness Review Schedule.
14. Ensure that all outdated product and product with less than 30 days until expiration is removed from the sales floor to be processed through the established returns process.
Experience / Requirements
To perform this job successfully, the associate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required:
-Minimum age of 18 years old due to the maturity level required to complete the essential
duties and responsibilities of this position.
-Ability to pass drug test.
-Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel
welcome, important, and appreciated.
-Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
-Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
-Ability to work weekends on a regular basis.
-Accuracy and attention to detail.
-Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
-Familiarity with industry/technical terms and processes.
-Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), plus a minimum of one (1) year experience in retail; or equivalent combination of education and experience.