The Strategic Customer Group within Johnson & Johnson’s One MD, is recruiting for a Price Load Specialist. The position will be based in Somerville, NJ; Raynham, MA; Cincinnati, OH; West Chester, PA; OR Warsaw, IN.
Contracting is responsible for the development and execution of contract strategy and execution for customers within the JJMD Strategic Customer Group (SCG). Contracting includes the development and delivery of Contracting Strategies (contracting options / parameters by customer segment), Deal Desk (single point of contact, rapid response hub for developing contracts), Customer Analytics (preparation of customer-ready analytics and materials for the field to support customer updates and negotiations), Contract Administration (Contract executing, loading and tracking compliance) and CPC governance (rules and processes for approving deal exceptions). The Contracting group works in close collaboration with the field to put together the most appropriate offering (products, pricing, solutions and T&Cs) for the customer as possible while still supporting the objectives and strategies of the business.
The Price Load Specialist will:
• Responsible for accurately and efficiently loading a Customer’s contract pricing into appropriate ERP and contracting systems.
• Responsible for performing peer audits to ensure the accuracy of all price loads.
• Loading Customer’s contract and pricing into the ERP systems
• Auditing peer’s loads to ensure accuracy
• Understand and follow all governing processes, procedures, SOP & WI
• Partner with Compliance team to ensure that any contract with variable pricing is properly managed
• Partner with Lead Contract Administrator to ensure that contracts are translated properly to price in the system
A BS/BA is preferred. A degree in Business, Finance, or Sales & Marketing
• A minimum of 2 years of work experience with at least 1 year in Contract Management, Finance, Pricing or other related field required.
• Strong organizational skills, time management skills and ability to self-manage in a complex / time sensitive environment is required.
• Ability to work well in a cross-functional environment and build support across a complex set of stakeholders is required.
• Ability to form strong, trust-based relationships with Account Management, Franchises, Deal Managers and Contract Strategy is required.
• Ability to influence and align complex groups of stakeholders towards overall business objectives is required.
• Experience with adherence to protocols and working within business rules is required.
• Experience with sales teams, contracting needs and leadership mindset is preferred.
• Experience with quoting systems and support tools are preferred.
• This position is located in Somerville, NJ; Raynham, MA; Cincinnati, OH; West Chester, PA; OR Warsaw, IN, and may require up to 10-20% travel.
BE VITAL in your Career; be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.