The Pricing Administrator is responsible for data entry and maintenance of price -related information in SAP. As part of the Data Integrity team, this position is responsible for the efficient and effective management of customer master data, customer hierarchies, and pricing. This will require an individual with exceptional attention to detail, intermediate to advanced computer skills, and in-depth knowledge of our business, products and processes. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Process requests for all pricing and customer master related functions.
- Process requests for new pricing and pricing updates for new and existing accounts utilizing the SAP and PROS systems.
- Process mass loads of price data utilizing ZDCMS in SAP.
- Run daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly audits to correct inaccurate price data.
- Review and validate requests for accuracy and work to resolve data problems.
- Review and publish Manual and Agreement PMRs.
- Validate PMRs; communicate as appropriate when rejecting
- Execute steps to publish auto-generated Price Maintenance Requests (PMRs).
- Review and process Y partnership and sales office requests. Work with requestor to resolve data problems when necessary.
- Process all requests in a timely manner and communicate with the requestor if delayed.
- Process all requests in the time allotted per the divisional matrix timeline.
- Research and process changes to customer accounts related to returned mail.
- Research and process changes to divisional SHIP TO audits as needed
- Utilize multiple tools to analyze data to ensure the accuracy and quality of customer master data.
- Other projects or duties as assigned by department supervisor/manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED). Associate's degree a plus.
- 2 years pricing or data entry experience.
- SAP knowledge and experience a plus
- Proficient computer skills (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Database programs).
- Knowledge of pricing conditions and ability to review and understand total view of customer pricing.
- Knowledge of cylinder, cylinder rental, bulk and bulk rental product billing plans.
- Familiarity of equipment rental pricing methods.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proven ability prioritizing and dealing with multiple tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and evolving environment.
- Must be able to prioritize and adapt to workloads, schedules and diverse situations with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform data entry in a computer and extract information.
- Ability to effectively present complex information and respond to questions from associates across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to write routine business reports and business correspondence.
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Able to identify problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to talk, hear, walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Specific vision abilities to include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to focus objects.
Qualifications: EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and the work environment is an office setting.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
A little about us:
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.