Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Through its broad range of integrated business technology solutions, Panasonic empowers professionals to do their best work. Customers in government, healthcare, production, education and a wide variety of commercial enterprises, large and small, depend on integrated solutions from Panasonic to reach their full potential, achieve competitive advantage and improve outcomes. The complete suite of Panasonic solutions addresses unified business communications, mobile computing, security and surveillance systems, retail information systems, office productivity solutions, high definition visual conferencing, projectors, professional displays and HD and 3D video 4K Cinema production. As a result of its commitment to R&D, manufacturing and quality control, Panasonic engineers reliable and long-lasting solutions as a partner for continuous improvement. Panasonic solutions for business are delivered by Panasonic System Communications Company of North America (PSCNA), Division of Panasonic Corporation of North America (PNA), the principal North American subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation.
Currently, PSCNA has an immediate opening available for a Pricing Analyst
This position is responsible for providing pricing for all wireless projects being submitted from the Mobility sales team for PSCNA. This position will provide administrative support the the VP of Wireless Sales and VP of Product Management along with other members of the product and sales teams. Distributes pricing information & reports to management, completes pricing analysis for customer applications and identifies competitive gaps in wireless offerings and future product offerings.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Provides pricing for all wireless customers
- Create analysis tool to determine correct pricing plan for each customer.
- Decide price based on review of numerous spreadsheets and negotiated pricing from Cubin Wireless.
- Produce breakage reports on a monthly basis to senior management team.
- Create an present monthly summary of all customers on P.180 network.
- Decide cost for each quote request based on investigation and GP% acceptable in current Market condition based on Product Management and Sales Directors strategy, keep updated as strategies change month to month.
- Establish database to track request from sales and response time from pricing team back to sales.
- Decide if request should be escalated to VP Wireless sales and PSCNA Finance on each request that does not meet current margin structure.
- Interface with all Intra-company Divisions to complete quote activities and assignments.
- Responsible to interface with Finance for all special and all SOX matters as requested, i.e. update quotes process as required
- Provide reports monthly and as required on product by series, trends and range of price by series, SPR Reports, and customized reports by expiration, Rep, Region, Distributor, Manager, or Overall.
- Additional duties as assigned
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience :
- 3 years of pricing experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Working knowledge: Microsoft Office Suite with a strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook. Oracle experience required.
- Proven experience in the wireless industry in a pricing role.
- Strong project management skills
- Organizational Skills
- Detail oriented
- Understands how to prioritize workload
- Proactively improves customer relations
- Responsive, Identifies Needs, Monitors Satisfaction
- Decisive, focused, and proactive drive for execution
- Raise the Bar – independent implementation of solutions
- Anticipates obstacles and thinks ahead of next steps.
- Analyzes several data points and understands the relationship among them in order to make a valuable decision.
- High level of proactive communication (written/oral)
- Build networks, collect and share wisdom through training/experience
- Clear, concise method of communicating information to internal/external customers
Other Requirements :
- 5% Domestic travel required
What We Offer:
Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
Rewards and recognition for great achievements
Growth opportunities for career development
Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Competitive benefits and compensation package
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
A little about us:
Panasonic endeavors each day to shape a brighter future through the development of technologies designed to improve lives of our customers, employees and community.