Adecco is currently seeking a Pricing Analyst for our client located in Ridgefield, CT. This Pricing Analyst MUST have ADVANCED EXCEL skills. This person will collect, enter, and analyze data in order to make recommendations regarding competitive pricing for various company projects. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the PRICING ANALYST may include but are not limited to the following:
• Use of advanced Excel skills AND Access knowledge to collect, enter, and manipulate data and maintain a current central database of global price quotes
• Manage a Salesforce Pricing Request case queue
• Monitor and review competitive market trends / data and apply to pricing management
• Conduct ad hoc research projects incorporating project design, data collection, and analysis
• Create monthly report to update senior mgmt regarding pricing activity levels, discounting trends, pricing movements
• Partner with Sales Leads to provide insightful advice on competitive pricing for projects... and more
PRICING ANALYST candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to compose professional level correspondence
• Bachelors Degree in business or equivalent plus 5 yrs of experience working in sales/marketing, business analysis, or related role
• Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of Access
• Exp working with 3rd party Cloud-based applications including Salesforce.com
• Ability to work to deadlines within cross-functional team settings
• Highly inquisitive, proactive, and able to work both independently and in small teams
If this sounds like you - APPLY NOW! Follow up with us at 203-792-6500
Adecco is the largest employment agency in the world. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire and Temporary positions. We provide one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription programs. Also Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Holiday Pay Programs, 401(k) and more!
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.