Overview: About ARAMARK
ARAMARK is a leader in professional services, providing award-winning food services, facilities management, and uniform and career apparel to health care institutions, universities and school districts, stadiums and arenas, and businesses around the world. The company is recognized as one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" by the Ethisphere Institute, one of the "World's Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE magazine and one of America's Largest Private Companies by both FORTUNE and Forbes magazines. ARAMARK seeks to responsibly address issues that matter to its clients, customers, employees and communities by focusing on employee advocacy, environmental stewardship, health and wellness, and community involvement. Headquartered in Philadelphia, ARAMARK has approximately 250,000 employees serving clients in 22 countries. Learn more at www.aramark.com, and follow us at www.facebook.com/aramark and @aramark on Twitter.
Description: The purpose of this position is to act as a liaison for pricing analytics to Aramark Leisure's internal customers (national, regional and location based) for retail and food and beverage operations within the portfolio by assisting in the development of standardized reporting, auditing and ad-hoc data support. The role will work collaboratively across many functions including Operations, Sales and Marketing, Retail, Culinary and Information Technology. Role is responsible for service types with an overall revenue production of 155 million dollars. Responsibilities:
- Provides training for field and national level support teams to utilize Datavision Technologies for reporting and data mining purposes
- Develops and maintains a standard suite of reports that are distributed weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly to all levels of management within the organization
- Provides ad-hoc data modeling for field users as well as National Sales and Marketing, Retail and F&B teams
- Audits data to ensure best practices are being followed across all accounts within the Leisure portfolio including general pricing guidelines and compliance with client partners
- Supports competitive analytics set for price increase negotiations on F&B and retail items with National Park Service as well as Forest Services.
- Assists with annual budget guidance for pricing growth in ancillary revenue streams, particularly food and retail
- Partners with key functional leaders to identify process, trends and communicationIdentifies trends and opportunities for improvement across the LOB and facilitates discussion with senior leadership on ways to meet and exceed overall business performance goals
- Owner of mapping and data cleanliness within DataVision Technologies for Retail Pro and Micros data cubes
- Partners with IT to identify and document business requirements, new application requirements and information needs
- Effective communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collect and analyze information to identify trends.
- Effectively communicates technical and analytical data to persons with non-technical backgrounds.
- Opportunity identification, quantitative and statistical analysis experience required
- Proven problem solving, project management, change control and promotion of change capabilities
- Familiarity with Datavision Technologies, Hyperion Essbase or other data warehousing softwares
- 3-5 years of experience in financial analysis, pricing analytics or retail planning/buying preferred
- SQL Reporting experience preferred
- Bachelors degreed required
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.