Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects. I. Job Summary
Reporting to the Area Pricing Leader, the Pricing Analyst III joins a core team responsible for executing the Corporate Pricing objectives and ensuring the Market Area achieves its financial goals. As a business partner to both Sales and Operations, the Pricing Analyst III has a key role in driving profitable business decisions. The position requires strong analysis of moderately complex financial, statistical, customer, and competitor price data, with the ability to initiate and manage applicable action. A significant amount of leadership and project management ability is required in managing day-to-day, long-term, and time sensitive responsibilities of this position. The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form is a vital skill for success in this role. II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Provide strategic business analysis, reporting, and pricing direction to drive Area profitability and growth. Identify opportunities for improvement, develop action plans, engage applicable stakeholders, and lead the execution of change.
- Manage the Area price increase process and implementation; coordinate with Sales, Billing, and other internal stakeholders.
- Leadership of cross-functional teams in completing large pricing bids and multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment.
- Responsible for the continual update of internal pricing tools and systems; provide regular documentation and communication to the Area team.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and main point-of-contact for pricing related issues within the Area. Provide training to Sales on pricing principles, systems, and processes.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
- Assume analysis, reporting, and project management responsibilities as needed to support Area goals.
This job has no supervisory duties. IV. Qualifications
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Education: Bachelor's Degree (accredited) in Business Administration, or in lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED (accredited) and 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience: 5 years of relevant work experience (in addition to education requirement).
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
V. Work Environment
- Financial and statistical analysis experience required.
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Normal setting for this job is: office setting. Benefits
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply."