Adecco is assisting a local Client and recruiting for a Contract-To-Hire Pricing and Contracting Senior Analyst.
Position Type: Pricing and Contracting Senior Analyst
Job Location: Edison, NJ 08837
Education Level: Bachelors' degree
Job Duration: 6 Month Contact
Adecco does not sponsor Visa candidates at this time. To be considered for this position, you must have the legal right to work in the US without sponsorship
To Apply: Apply Online by selecting "Apply Now" or email your resume directly to the recruiter:
Arielle Thurston at: (Arielle.Thurtson@adeccona.com)
Business Analytics / Pricing & Contracting Consultant is responsible for developing, quantifying and evaluating the transformation of internal and external information into business intelligence to support the strategic objectives of the sales organization and drive operational excellence. Includes data and technology management (data acquisition, mining, analysis, data integrity management, metrics management and reporting.) and strategy execution (convert strategy into measurable terms and metrics.)
• Develop commercial offers for independent customers for North America
• Review price offer and instruct price load
• Ensure all agreements adhere to document retention policies and align to internal guidance documents and company SOPs
• Partner with Corporate Account Managers for the execution of RFP and commercial bid responses
• Extract and organize data within MS Access or Excel, creating queries, and preparing adhoc/monthly reports while maintaining data integrity
• Consignment agreements, amendments, notices, termination and redlines
• Collaborate with other members of the Pricing and Contracts team and contract consultants to meet team goals and objectives
• Ensure personal and company compliance with all Federal, State, local and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance.
• Strong analytical and organization skills
• Customer service skills, which include the ability to gather feedback, display a sense of urgency, make recommendations, follow-up, and follow through to deliver timely solutions
• Proficiency to synthesize and clearly present large amounts of complex data verbally and in writing
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, manage conflicting priorities, and meet deadlines.
• Ability to manage high volume and effectively balance workload
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience in Business, Finance, Sales Operations, Marketing, Contracting or related field is required
• 4+ of related experience in roles such as Contracts Analyst, Sales/Marketing Analyst
• Ability to develop, implement and lead all aspects of pricing, contracting and analytics
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this position you should apply immediately. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Arielle Thurston by email at Arielle.Thurston@adeccona.com
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.