Responsible for supporting data integrity related to sales pricing model. Partner with sales teams on accuracy of pricing to customers.
- Ensuring pricing, both quarterly and exception, is entered into the pricing systems (BASIS and CONA) accurately and in a timely manner
- Provide accurate and timely reporting.
- Ensure rebates are prepared in a timely manner and processed accurately.
- Maintain accurate Outlet Maintenance and Article Maintenance data files.
- Other duties as requested by Promotion Control Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- Minimum three (3) years’ work experience in finance position required.
- Strong personal computer skills (i.e. MS Office Suite, including Excel and Word) required.
- Experinace with SQL is strongly preferred.
- Must have understanding of both OM (Outlet Master) and AM (Article Master) or similar experience
- Prior experience supervising and managing people preferred.
- Understanding of pricing structure and logic
- Ability to influence and lead individuals without direct reporting relationships
- Ability to effectively recommend and address new processes and change management
- Must be able to work flexible hours when necessary
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.