Responsible for the input, maintenance and analysis of all Trade Letters, Protected Pricing and other pricing activity.
• Price evaluation for compliance review with NABU pricing policy, Anti-Trust regulations, and Chart of authority. Evaluate and approve or disapprove all invoiced pricing requests. Review and interpret supporting documentation to validate requests align with contracts.
• Review, interpret, and enter pricing request. Analysis of customer(s) and/or channel(s) to determine optimum system sequences and system set-up to provide accurate and consistent pricing across multiple BASIS locations. Attach appropriate pricing and perform defined testing and sampling to insure invoice accuracy.
• Field Consultation and Training - Provide support and expertise to various sales teams for pricing program submissions, system tools and techniques to ensure that the process is performed efficiently.
• Ensures compliance with CCR's Accounting practices, pricing policy and SOX controls.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field, or 4+ years of related work experience in Accounting or Finance.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or other business related concentration preferred.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field or 4+ years of related work experience in Accounting or Finance.
• Consumer Goods/Beverage Industry experience a plus.
• Excel or other analytical computer skills and SAP strongly preferred.
A credit check is required for this position in Finance.