Coca-Cola North America is seeking to hire a Pricing Coordinator. This role will be responsible for the input, maintenance and analysis of all Trade Letters, Protected Pricing and other pricing activity. This role will report to the Pricing Control Supervisor and is based in Brandon, FL.
- The Pricing Coordinator is responsible for, but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Reviews, inputs, and monitors all Trade Letters, Protected Pricing, and competitive pricing activity against approved pricing
- Reviews and researches all pricing overrides
- Performs analysis and prepares reports on Promotional exceptions to include Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Maintains article grouping lists.
- Set up new articles and maintain wholesales.
- Reviews all pricing requests for appropriate approvals and supporting documentation in accordance with NABU Pricing Policy.
- Maintains pricing deadlines and calendar
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- 2-3 years’ work experience in Accounting or Finance
- Strong customer service skills
- SAP experience strongly preferred
Coca-Cola Refreshments requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.